Willow Creek Golf Course is a hidden treasure in the Rocky Mountains. The Tom Jackson-designed course opened in 1995 and rapidly became one of the most popular in the area. Willow Creek is recognized for its difficult layout, beautiful landscape, and perfect conditions.
- Willow Creek Golf Course can be found at 3500 Willow Creek Road in Eagle Vail, Colorado 81657.
- The course is available from May through October.
- Tee times can be booked online or by phone.
- Willow Creek Golf Course has many membership options as well as day and weekly pricing.
- The course also provides golf lessons and seminars.
Willow Creek is a par-72, 7,000-yard course from the back tees. The course has a number of difficult holes, including several with water hazards and elevation variations. The fairways are large and forgiving, but the greens are tiny and bunkered.
Willow Creek features numerous classic holes that will test and thrill players of all ability levels. Listed here are a few of our personal favorites:
Hole #3: The tee shot for this par-4 hole must be played over a water hazard. The fairway is small, and bunkers surround the green.
Hole #7 is a par-3 with a little island green. The wind can be an issue on this hole, thus club selection is critical.
Hole #13: This par-5 is one of the most difficult on the course. The tee shot must be hit over a water hazard, and the fairway is tree-lined. To reach the green, the second shot must be played over another water hazard.
Hole #18: This par-4 hole is a suitable end to a difficult round. The tee shot is across a water hazard, and the fairway is small. The green is high and bunkers surround it.
Willow Creek is placed in a stunning landscape, surrounded by tall trees and gorgeous mountains. The course is also a haven for wildlife such as deer, elk, and bald eagles.
Willow Creek is well-known for its excellent conditions. Fairways are lush and green, greens are smooth and true, and bunkers are well-kept. The course is also quite clean and well-kept.
Willow Creek Golf Course provides its visitors with a driving range, putting green, chipping green, and pro shop. A full-service restaurant and bar are also available at the clubhouse.
Why Play Willow Creek Golf Course?
Willow Creek Golf Course is appealing for a variety of reasons. Here are some of the most compelling reasons:
Willow Creek Golf Course is a difficult course that will put golfers of all ability levels to the test.
The course is positioned in a stunning landscape, surrounded by tall trees and gorgeous mountains.
Willow Creek Golf Course is well-known for its exceptional conditions. Fairways are lush and green, greens are smooth and true, and bunkers are well-kept.
History of the Tournament
Over the years, Willow Creek Golf Course has hosted a number of competitions, including the Colorado Open and the Rocky Mountain PGA Championship. Corporate gatherings and charity tournaments are particularly popular at the course.
Here are some playing tips for Willow Creek Golf Course:
- Take note of the wind conditions. Wind may be an issue on several of Willow Creek’s holes, thus clubs should be used accordingly.
- Approach shots to the greens should be clubbed down. Willow Creek’s greens are modest and well-protected by bunkers, so you must be precise with your approach shots.
- Use the vast fairways to your advantage. Willow Creek’s fairways are large and forgiving, so don’t be afraid to let loose with your driver.
- Be patient and take in the sights. Willow Creek is a lovely course, so take your time and enjoy it.
Willow Creek Golf Course is a hidden treasure that will thrill and challenge golfers of all ability levels. The course has a demanding layout, beautiful scenery, and perfect weather. Willow Creek is an excellent alternative for a terrific site to play golf in the Rocky Mountains.